Lake Day Experience
Want to know what we think is just about one of the best ways to enjoy Lake Texoma for an afternoon? Picture this…. A trip aboard one of our vessels to our private beach where you can swim, eat, play music, and relax and a snack spread that rivals your favorite beach munchies! This has been historically one of our most requested and popular cruises. Your schedule, your private experience. When you book the Lake Day Expierence, you have the luxury of a boat that is all yours with a kitchen, a climate-controlled interior, a restroom, and plenty of space to relax both in and out of the sun. We handle all the work and you handle all the fun! A Coast Guard certified Captain and crew member are included in the charter. We have an excellent catering menu for you to select a great meal or snacks to eat while you spend your day at the Islands. As with all of our vessels, you may BYOB for adult beverages and we can cater everything else. Make sure you don’t forget the swim toys, floaties, and your favorite tunes.
- Departure times are set in advance and the boat leaves on time! Make sure you are at the dock at least 15 minutes prior to departure to avoid missing the boat!
- It is the sole discretion of the Captain to cancel a trip at any time due to weather, imminent danger, misconduct, breach of agreement, or for any other reason the Captain sees fit.
- Children under 13 may be required to wear life jackets at all times during the charter.
- No pets are allowed on any Fastrac vessel or docks.
- No Fireworks, Firearms or illegal substances are allowed on any Fastrac vessel or docks.
- All of our vessels are non-smoking.
- Maximum occupancy for cruises depends on the vessel.
- Our boats leave from different locations depending on the cruise, make sure you look at your Confirmation Email to verify the departure location.
- We do not allow outside food or drinks aboard our cruises.
- Alcoholic Beverages are allowed to be brought aboard (BYOB) as we do not sell alcoholic beverages.
- For Private Charters – Our cancellation policy requires 14 days advance notice to avoid being charged. Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to departure are subject to forfeiture of total payment.
- If you reschedule your charter in the same calendar year, we will apply your deposit to the new reservation, less any applicable charges. Any rescheduling will be subject to availability. We regret that we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies as a cause for cancellation. If you are using our catering company, Dreamland Catering, please see their cancellation policy in the contract they sent you when you booked.
- There are no refunds for late departures or early returns. Once the vessel departs from the dock, no adjustments will be made to rental rates as a result of adverse or inclement weather or lake conditions.