Island View Day Use Area
Have a Picnic at the Lake. Island View, Lake Texoma’s most popular beach, is now open to the public as part of Lighthouse Resort and Marina. Island View has a huge beach area, picnic tables, covered shelters, open areas to play games, and amazing sunsets to boot.
Enjoy the Water. Island View’s large beach area has plenty of beach access for everyone. Find your spot on the sand, watch the boat traffic go by, and enjoy the Lake Texoma water.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, NO DESIGNATED SWIMMING AREA. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- PARK AND GATE CLOSE 30 MINUTES AFTER SUNSET (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- NO GLASS OF ANY KIND
- PETS MUST BE ON LEASH
- PARKING IN DESIGNATED (YELLOW) AREAS ONLY
- NO FIREARMS, FIREWORKS, OR OPEN FIRES
- PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES AND YOUR PETS
- SHELTERS BY RESERVATION ONLY (See Front Gate)
- PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND SAFE
- MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN!!!
- There are no refunds for late arrivals or early departures. Once you have entered the gate, we do not refund for adverse or inclement weather or lake conditions.
per person (kids under 3 free)
Have Questions about Island View? Give Texoma Destinations a call at 903.361.8500.
You may also learn more about other services by visiting our website at http://islandviewtexoma.com