Pontoon & Tritoon Boat Rentals at Lighthouse
Take your family and friends out for a cruise around Lake Texoma on your schedule. We offer 18′, 20′ and 24′ pontoon boats that accommodate groups up to 12 people. Pontoon Boats are easy to drive and great for exploring, fishing, swimming, and enjoying the lake.
Better value, more fun time! – Other boat rental companies only give you 4 or 8 hour blocks… for about the same money, you can rent from us and have the boat for approximately 4-6 hrs for a half day and up to 12 hours on a full day.
- Age requirements for pontoon rentals is 21 years old.
- Pets are not allowed aboard any rental boat.
- Boats will be sent out with full fuel and refueled when you return. You will pay for the fuel used during your rental.
- A $50 reservation fee is required to hold the reservation at time of booking.
- Full payment and a $500 damage deposit on a major credit card is due at the time of rental.
- All rentals start at the time of reservation. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation time to allow time to complete paperwork and receive instructions.
- You are considered a NO SHOW if you are more than 30 minutes late. You will be charged the full rental price and your boat may be rented to someone else. Please call us at 903.786.2250 if you are running late.
- All boats must be returned to fuel dock by the return time on your contract. All-Day and PM Rentals must be back to the marina by dark or when the fuel dock closes (whichever is earlier). There is a late fee of $100 per hour (for each hour or portion thereof) for late returns.
- There are no refunds / credits for late arrivals or early returns except when caused by inclement weather.
- Boats are confirmed by same category and not by a specific boat. We reserve the right to switch boats due to scheduling or maintenance issues.
- Customers agree to follow all federal, state, and local laws, as well as our rules and regulations in your contract with us.
- Operating any boat under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If for any reason we feel that your age, condition, behavior, or attitude may put yourself, your group, other people, our equipment, property, or staff in jeopardy, we will not rent to you.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be pro-rated at time of return. The $50 deposit is non-refundable, but may be applied to another date.
- Cancellations must be made two (2) weeks in advance to avoid losing the $50 deposit.
- Cancellations made within three (3) days of the rental will be charged the full rental rate.
This is our training video and you will be required to watch it at check-in the day of your rental.
Have Questions about our Rentals? Give us a call at 903.361.5070.
If you need to reach the fuel dock, call us at 903.786.2250. Please Note: we are unable to take reservations on the direct line to the fueldock, call our main reservation line if you would like to make a new reservation or modify an existing reservation. Thank you!