Lake Tour Cruise Experience
Hop aboard Mellow Yellow Thursday for an incredibly fun Lake Tour. Our Captain will give fun and interesting facts and history about Lake Texoma all while viewing some of the best scenery on the lake. Some points of interest will include area marinas, million-dollar homes, and the historic Denison Dam or the Islands. You can add a boxed lunch for $10 and all of our cruises are BYOB for adult beverages (other outside food or drink is not permitted)… don’t forget to bring your camera!
- Departure times are set in advance and the boat leaves on time! Make sure you are at the dock at least 15 minutes prior to departure to avoid missing the boat!
- It is the sole discretion of the Captain to cancel a trip at any time due to weather, imminent danger, misconduct, breach of agreement, or for any other reason the Captain sees fit.
- Children under 13 may be required to wear life jackets at all times during the charter.
- No pets are allowed on any Fastrac vessel or docks.
- No Fireworks, Firearms or illegal substances are allowed on any Fastrac vessel or docks.
- All of our vessels are non-smoking.
- Maximum occupancy for cruises depends on the vessel.
- Our boats leave from different locations depending on the cruise, make sure you look at your Confirmation Email to verify the departure location.
- We do not allow outside food or drinks aboard our cruises.
- Alcoholic Beverages are allowed to be brought aboard (BYOB) as we do not sell alcoholic beverages.
- If you need to cancel your tickets to one of our cruises, please notify us two (2) days in advance to avoid being charged. If one of our cruises is canceled due to inclement weather, lack of attendance, or for any other reason as determined by the company, you will be refunded the full amount.