Hobie Sailboat Rentals at Lighthouse
Come Sail Away. Hobie Sailboats are tons of fun for both beginners and advanced sailors. Our 2-person and 4-person sailboats are easy to learn and can be a great way to cruise around Texoma.
Learn to Sail. Have you ever wanted to learn how to sail? We can help. If it’s something just for fun, Hobies are a great way to get you on the water and learn the basic fundamentals of sailing. If you’d like to take it further, ask us about our sailing program that can help you become a confident and proficient sailor.
- Full payment is due at the time of rental.
- Rental contract must be signed by an adult (18+).
- Age requirement for kayaks is 14 years old for single kayaks, and 10 years old for tandem kayaks and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Age requirement for SUPs is 14 years old.
- Age requirement for Hobie Rentals is 18 years old.
- Life Jackets are provided and required to be worn at all times.
- If you do not have a waterproof cell phone case, you must stay within sight of Lighthouse Marina.
- Operating any boat under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Be prepared to swim. If you capsize, hold on to your boat unless it presents a life-threatening situation.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Also, if for any reason we feel that your age, physical, mental condition or behavior and attitude may put yourself, your group, other people, our equipment, property or staff in jeopardy, we will not rent to you.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be pro-rated at time of return.
- Cancellations made within three (3) days of the rental will be charged the full rental rate.
Hobie Bravo (2-person)
Hobie Wave (4-person)
Have Questions about our Rentals? Give us a call at 903.361.5070.
If you need to reach the fuel dock, call us at 903.786.2250. Please Note: we are unable to take reservations on the direct line to the fueldock, call our main reservation line if you would like to make a new reservation or modify an existing reservation. Thank you!