Blues, Brews, and BBQ
Join us at Oasis at the Lighthouse Lodge for our Blues and Brews Series where we combine great Blues music from local and regional artists, a selection of local beers as well as crowd-favorites, and a rotating menu of delicious foods. This time, it’s Blues, Brews, and BBQ!
And to make it even better…we’re serving up some great bbq for purchase and also having a good old-fashioned barbecue competition!
On Saturday, September 14, 2019 – we will be hosting an all-day event with live music, activities, fun/games for kids, and of course BBQ.
- Activities start at 2pm with bbq tasting and food for purchase, live music, and activities including a bounce house. There will also be a dunk tank with local celebrities and staff available for dunking.
- Oasis at the Lighthouse Lodge and the bar will be open all day with food and drinks available for purchase.
- Ticket prices are $5 (food for purchase) or $25 (includes a bbq meal from Get-A-Bite plus tickets for the bbq competition sampling). Kids 7 and under are free.
- Discounts are available for advance purchase through EventBrite.
Oasis at the Lighthouse Lodge is located at Lighthouse Resort and Marina and has a beautiful water front view, gigantic covered patio, full-service bar, and a great atmosphere for friends and family.
ATTENTION GRILL MASTERS!!!
Are you a pro or backyard BBQer? Do you love BBQ? Do you want to make and eat smokey delicious BBQ? Do you have a secret recipe you’re eager to show off? Do you make the best BBQ around? Prove it!
To make this fun… we’re not charging competitors to enter this year! Bring your best bbq out to show us who’s Pit Boss!
- Griller’s Choice
Prizes awarded for 1st through 3rd place winners.
Competition Rules… We’re keeping this simple and fun because BBQ is serious business!
- Setup is at 9 AM on 9/14
- Must provide own equipment including power and water.
- No more than 4 persons on team
- BBQ can be started offsite but must be finished on location
- Tasting starts at 2 PM
- Winner will be announced at 5 PM
- You must provide tasting samples to patrons with tickets
Have Questions about Events? We’re available to host your event. Give Texoma Destinations a call at 903.361.8500.
You may also learn more about other services by visiting our website at http://texomadestinations.com/events
Looking for more FUN on Lake Texoma?
You may also learn more about other services by visiting our website at http://texomadestinations.com/fun