Kayak Rentals at Lighthouse
Choose from our 1-person and 2-person kayaks to rent for some real fun! If you are looking for a fun family outing or want to explore Texoma up close, kayaks are fun and easy for all ages.
Fun for all, all for Fun! – Whether you choose to play around the marina, find a secluded beach nearby for a picnic, or want to go fishing, we have the right kayak for you. Paddle and life jackets are included in rental price.
- Full payment is due at the time of rental.
- Rental contract must be signed by an adult (18+).
- Age requirement for kayaks is 14 years old for single kayaks, and 10 years old for tandem kayaks and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Age requirement for SUPs is 14 years old.
- Age requirement for Hobie Rentals is 18 years old.
- Life Jackets are provided and required to be worn at all times.
- If you do not have a waterproof cell phone case, you must stay within sight of Lighthouse Marina.
- Operating any boat under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Be prepared to swim. If you capsize, hold on to your boat unless it presents a life-threatening situation.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Also, if for any reason we feel that your age, physical, mental condition or behavior and attitude may put yourself, your group, other people, our equipment, property or staff in jeopardy, we will not rent to you.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be pro-rated at time of return.
- Cancellations made within three (3) days of the rental will be charged the full rental rate.
Have Questions about our Rentals? Give us a call at 903.361.5070.
If you need to reach the fuel dock, call us at 903.786.2250. Please Note: we are unable to take reservations on the direct line to the fueldock, call our main reservation line if you would like to make a new reservation or modify an existing reservation. Thank you!